Thursday, March 7, 2013

In the Moon Light: Crow Mountain Crafts

 

This week we will be talking about Crow Mountain Crafts. This is a popular brand made by a WAHM in Arkansas. 

Crow Mountain Crafts makes a variety of natural products for mama and baby. One of our favorites is something we recently started carrying that has been an instant hit! You guessed it... soap! Personally, I've used this for baby and myself, but I tend to hog it for myself. This goat milk soap is so rich and creamy, your skin will be thanking you for days. My personal favorites for myself are Cherry Almond and Caribbean Coconut. For my little bean I lean towards Lavender and Lemongrass. The Lavender scent is especially great for bath time right before bed. Very relaxing.


Next up in the Crow Mountain Crafts line up is.... Crow Mountain Crafts Small Cloth Wipes Cubes/Booty Bits! These will make a yummy smelling wipes solution that will last for days. Fun  scents include: Blueberry Muffin, Coffee Mocha, and Pina Colada, as well as others you'll have to find for yourself! These are one of my favorite wipe bits to use. I count the number of days I am going to be making solution for and add the same number of bits, maybe adding one or two more, to boiling or hot water. I wait for it to cool and Voila! wipes solution! Impatient? Yeah, me too. Try mixing with 1/2 the amount of hot water, stir in your bits, and add some cool water so you get a nice lukewarm mix. Dip your wipes in your concoction or fill your spray bottle, its all ready. You can also use this as soap while traveling, just dissolve in the bath and your little one will smell delicious all over. You can never have enough wipe bits for that cutie bootie!

How about a wool lovers essential? Crow Mountain Crafts Liquid Wool Wash. If you're going to be soaking your wool wouldn't it be awesome to get your whole house smelling like I don't know... Honey Almond? That is one of  my all time favorite scents.! Other delicious options are Baked Apple Pie and Fresh Cut Grass. If you just need a quick lano for your wool or a mid-month pick me up, this is the wool wash for you. It's as simple as a squirt or two in your woolie bath and Presto! your house is full of aromatics! Crow Mountain Crafts Liquid Wool Wash is concentrated and condensed so you don't need to use too much, this bottle will last you for awhile. Now you just need to figure out... 2 bottles or 3? Or more?



If liquid wool wash isn't your thing Crow Mountain Crafts gives you a nice alternative in their Lanolin Wool Wash Bars. I have a Juicy Cherry wool wash bar, but I have a feeling I'm going to be stocking up on some Lemon Sugar pretty soon! Just like cloth diapers, it seems like every time I put a piece of wool on my baby bean, she feels the need to have a party in her pants! Sometimes resulting in some very messy wool! Nice for the double lano'ing... not so nice for last minute outfit matching. Wool wash bar to the rescue! This super awesome wool wash bar cleans and adds some light lanolin to your wool. Just gently rub the spot in question and Ta Da! bye-bye ick, hello deliciousness! Now here is your dilemma... Pecan Pie or Figgy Pudding? Chestnuts & Brown Sugar or Apple Caramel Crunch? Wanna know a rule of thumb in this household? When in doubt get it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment